Aqueous solution 32% HCl
Marchi Industriale S.p.A.'s hydrochloric acid is achieved by using a dedicated exclusively inorganic process, so this is not a fatal product resulting from other work and is free from organic nature pollutants.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT
Chemical name: Hydrochloric acid 32% solution
EC Index no. 017-002-01-X
EINECS no. 231-595-7
Marchi Industriale S.p.A.'s hydrochloric acid is supplied in aqueous solution with a typical content of 32% HCl. Its degree of purity is emphasized by the fact that it does not contain substances of organic nature and its appearance is colourless.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
There are many areas in which this product can be profitably used. By way of example, we could quote the following potential use:
- Raw material in various industrial chemical processes;
- Regeneration of ion-exchange resins;
- Treatment of urban and industrial waste;
- Production of chlorine dioxide;
- Production of pesticides for agricultural use;
- Production of starch derivatives in the food industry;
- Production of printed circuit boards.
PACKAGING, STORAGE, HANDLING
The hydrochloric acid is supplied in tankers from 10 to 30 tons.
All equipment in contact with the product, from storage to dosage, should be in acid-resistant material. For handling and any other information concerning users' safety and health, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which should be peremptorily requested at the time of the first order.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Formula: H - Cl
- Titre: 32% HCl
- Molecular weight: 36.46
- Appearance: clear, colourless, slightly fuming liquid
- Odour: pungent
- Boiling point: 108.58°C
- Freezing point (31.24% solution): - 46.20°C
- Melting point: -25°C
- Solubility: complete in water
- Relative density (20°C -32% solution): 1.16 g/cm3
WARNING: The information contained in this data sheet is based on our most up-to-date knowledge, but not constitute a warranty.